Technicians use a steam-cleaning device to remove dust and debris from the carpets, aiming to make them look like new
About This Deal
- Steam cleaning
- Service radius: valid only in Vancouver, BC
- Moving large furniture may incur extra fees
- How long does it take?: on average around 30 minutes per carpet
- Eco-friendly products: yes
- Typically you should have your carpets professionally cleaned every 12 to 18 months.
- The carpet-cleaning process generally takes about 20 minutes per room.
- It can take anywhere from 2 to 24 hours for carpets to dry, depending on factors such as airflow and humidity; Most carpets will dry within 6 to 12 hours.