Home is where the heart is, unless your home was ambushed by adept man-eaters. Refinish your cardiac cavity with today's Groupon to workshops at Kirkland Design & Painting Company. Choose from four options:
- $49 for a three-hour DIY countertop workshop (a $195 value)
- $49 for a three-hour DIY floors workshop (a $195 value)
- $49 for a three-hour DIY faux finishing workshop (a $195 value)
- $39 for a three-hour DIY Create Your Own Art on Canvas workshop (a $95 value)
The accomplished interior designers and artisans at Kirkland Design & Painting Company impart their expertise in small, casual classes that suit all levels of expertise, from homebuilders to homemakers. Unlike carpentry classes taught by philosophy professors, Kirkland's sessions emphasize practical methods that can be effectively assimilated in the span of the three-hour evening and weekend classes. The Granicrete/Aurastone system taught in DIY floors and DIY countertops workshops overlays existing surfaces, and the simple plaster techniques related in faux-finishing workshops enable students to create multilayered dimensional finishes and retouch their fading stone gargoyles. The DIY Create Your Own Art on Canvas workshop focuses on the art of achieving luxury finishes and the science of selecting socially acceptable wine boxes.
- The level of service at Kirkland Design & Painting Company is fantastic. Having been a customer for many years, I am consistently impressed by the professionalism of every staff member I have come in contact with. –Elizabeth, customer testimonial
- Your classes are awesome, I sold four finishes in one week of being out of class! I wish I would of known about you guys a year ago. – Kerry, customer testimonial