All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
February 15, 2012
August 23, 2012
May 13, 2012
What You'll Get
Art represents the triumph over chaos, just as pulled-pork donuts represent the triumph over dignity. Expand your tastes with today's Groupon to Kirkland Museum. Choose from the following options:
- For $7, you get day passes for two (a $14 value).
- For $25, you get an individual membership for one member and one guest (a $50 value).
- For $50, you get an Arts & Crafts membership for two members and two guests (a $100 value).
- The membership includes:
- Free admission to the museum for one year
- At least 10% discount in the gift shop
- Museum mailings and invitations
- Discounted admission to events
- Member parties
- Monthly educational “Treasure Hunt” emails
- Two coupons for free admission to the museum
Kirkland Museum compiles more than 3,300 works into three collections: decorative arts, Colorado arts, and, and pieces from Vance Kirkland. Expression-thirsty visitors can drink from gallery peripherals dressed in an array of design periods, including pop art and regional modernist art. Constructed 100 years ago, the Arts and Crafts–style building shelters Vance Kirkland's original brushes, paints, and straps that he used to hover above paintings and terrify pizza-delivery men. Pieces from the decorative art collection span more than a century and boast furniture and windows by Frank Lloyd Wright, as well as dozens of iconic chairs by 20th-century designers. Because of the fragile artwork, children younger than 13 and adults who refuse to part with their hula hoops are not admitted.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 2, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person for 2-day pass option, may buy 2 additional as gifts for membership options. Must activate by 03/01/12, membership expires 1 year from activation date. Valid only for option purchased. Subject to availability. Must be 13 or older. New members only. Please allow 5-7 days for membership delivery. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.