Professionals remove flakes of creosote and layers of glazed tar from chimneys, helping homeowners prevent chimney fires and carpet soot
What You'll Get
- Type of sweep: Mechanical: This is a higher-powered version of the standard method. A technician uses a motor that twists and turns wire brushes, cables and chains at a quick speed to rid the chimney shaft of hard creosote and glaze. * Services included: standard chimney inspection * Length of service: one hour
- Service radius: within 15 miles of zip code 20852
- What gets cleaned out? creosote, a black residue caused by wood oils that accumulates inside chimneys
- When to do it: Chimneys, fireplaces, and vents should be inspected at least once a year.
- Risks of unmaintained chimneys: costly repairs, house fires, and unwanted critters
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Valid only within 50 miles of zip code 20852. Appointment required, same day appointments accepted. Valid for chimneys up to 10 feet in height. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Kirk's Duct Cleaning
Kirk's Duct Cleaning's mission is to provide every family with healthy and clean environment. With the help of industry leading equipment, the team offers air duct and dryer vent cleaning, chimney sweeps, UV air purification to flush out harmful pollutants and dust. Vent installation and thorough video inspections are also available.