What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $10 for $20 worth of Italian-American food for two or more people
- $20 for $40 worth of Italian-American food for four or more people
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. May be repurchased every 90 days. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Kiski Valley Inn
Kiski Valley Inn is a bit off the beaten path. Located just outside Saltsburg, along Route 981, this cozy-looking eatery burrows itself into the town's rippling landscape not too far from the Kiskiminetas River. Though it's tough to spot without knowing it's there, people who have visited Kiski Valley Inn always make it a point to return frequently. The hearty Italian-American and comfort food and huge selection of beer turns one-time customers into regulars, and looking at some of the menu's signature items, it's not difficult to understand why:
- Sandwich: Ham, turkey, bacon, cheese, and a fried egg join forces to create the Kiski club, which is served on texas toast.
- Burger: The Boondocks burger is crowned with homemade stuffed banana peppers and pepper jack cheese, then slathered in a special house sauce.
- Dinner Entree: Grilled chicken is tossed in the restaurant's signature Jack Daniels sauce before being topped with bacon and melted cheddar.