What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $50 for an 18-hole round of golf for two (up to $168 value)
- $90 for an 18-hole round of golf for four (up to $336 value)
Each of the above options includes the following per pair:
- 18-hole round of golf for two plus cart (up to $138 value)
- Two buckets of range balls ($10 value)
- Lunch for two ($20 value)
Lunch includes a soft drink and choice of hamburger, hot dog, sandwich (tuna salad, turkey salad, or ham and cheese), quiche of the day, or salad.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. Limit 1 per visit. Reservation required. Subject to availability. Must be 18 or older. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Kissimmee Bay Country Club
Nestled in the shadows of ancient oaks and towering cypress trees, Kissimmee Bay Country Club's 18-hole course takes golfers through 6,830 yards of fairways and greens lined with serene water hazards. In total, the course features a dozen ponds that come into play on nearly every hole, challenging players to try forced carries and other crafty shots. The verdant course also peppers a dash of wildlife into rounds, as sand hill cranes are often spotted along the fairways and waterways. Before taking to the course, golfers can warm up their swings at the driving range or motivate golf balls by showing them how easily they can be replaced at the pro shop.
Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par 71 course
- Length of 6,830 yards from the farthest tees
- Course rating of 72.4 from the farthest tees
- Slope rating of 132 from the farthest tees
- Five tee options