All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed January 14, 2014
Reviewed January 13, 2014
Reviewed December 22, 2013
What You'll Get
Golf is a sport anyone can play, so long as you can stroll across a field, have someone else carry your stuff, and sit by a pond every so often. Play at your own pace with this Groupon.<p>
Choose Between Two Options
- $45 for a golf outing for two (up to a $168 total value)
- $80 for a golf outing for four (up to a $336 total value)<p>
For both options, each golfer receives the following:
- An 18-hole round of golf with cart rental (up to a $69 value)
- A bucket of range balls (a $5 value)
- Lunch, including a soft drink and a choice of hamburger, hot dog, sandwich (tuna salad, turkey salad, or ham and cheese), quiche of the day, or salad (up to a $10 value)<p>
Rates fluctuate throughout the day.<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 25, 2013. Amount paid never expires. Limit 4 per person, may buy 4 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required. 24hr cancellation notice required. Must be 18 or older. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Kissimmee Bay Country Club
Nestled in the shadows of ancient oaks and towering cypress trees, Kissimmee Bay Country Club's 18-hole course takes golfers through 6,830 yards of fairways and greens lined with serene water hazards. In total, the course features a dozen ponds that come into play on nearly every hole, challenging players to try forced carries and other crafty shots. The verdant course also peppers a dash of wildlife into rounds, as sand hill cranes are often spotted along the fairways and waterways. Before taking to the course, golfers can warm up their swings at the driving range or motivate golf balls by showing them how easily they can be replaced at the pro shop.
Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par 71 course
- Length of 6,830 yards from the farthest tees
- Course rating of 72.4 from the farthest tees
- Slope rating of 132 from the farthest tees
- Five tee options