What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $15 for round of golf for one with cart, one small bucket of balls, and one draft beer or soda ($36 value)
- $28 for round of golf for two with cart, two small buckets of balls, and two draft beers or sodas ($72 value)
- $49 for round of golf for four with cart, four small buckets of balls, and four draft beer or sodas ($144 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 19, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid with any other offers or discounts. Must be used in one visit. Not valid for leagues or tournament play. Valid any time. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Kissimmee Golf Club
When Kissimmee Golf Club first opened in the 1940s, it was a modest nine-hole facility. An expansion in the 1960s produced the back nine, and today, the club has flourished into a gorgeous testament to the Florida wetlands. Pines, oaks, and breezy palms line the fairways, and American alligators and sandhill cranes call the property home, too—all without a house in sight. The course's layout brings many of the land's features into play, and meticulously maintained greens appeal to any player hoping to improve his or her short game. Before rounds, golfers can get some practice swings in by visiting the club's chipping and putting areas, as well as one of the largest grass driving ranges in the county.
Course at a Glance
- 18-hole, par 72 course
- Total distance of 6,563 yards
- Four tees per hole
- Slope of 126 from the back tees
- Rating of 70.2 from the back tees
- Click here to view the scorecard