Choose from Three Options
- $45 for dinner and drinks for two (up to $95 total value)
- $85 for dinner and drinks for four (up to $190 total value)
- $210 for dinner and drinks for ten (up to $475 total value)
View the menu here. All options include the following for each person:
- Kit Kat or Caesar salad ($12 value each)
- Entree chosen from the Sauteed Salmon, Chicken and Waffles, Ricotta Ravioli or the Kit Kat Burger featuring Allen Brothers Prime Beef (up to $23 value each)
- Cocktail chosen from a Kit Kat Martini, Lady Gaga Martini, Pomegranate Martini, Cherry Tree Martini, Tropical Diva Martini, or Chocolate Martini ($12.50 value each)
Performances begin every 30 minutes. Check out this video preview of the venue, food, and diva performances.
Kit Kat Lounge & Supper Club
At the Kit Kat Lounge & Supper Club in the heart of Boystown, Sunny Dee-Lite leads the troupe of divas enhance the upscale dining experience with a sexy, sassy female impersonation show featuring such pseudo-stars as Tina Turner, Lady Gaga, and Dolly Parton. Every 20 minutes or so, the restaurant becomes a stage for the likes of Madam X, known for her big, elaborate costumes, and Mokha Montrese, winner of the title Miss Continental in 2010. The dinner menu is nearly as dazzling, filled with entrees bearing the names of Golden Age film stars such as Paul Newman, Mae West, and Marlon Brando. Despite their star-studded titles, most dishes feature classic American comfort food such as chicken coq au vin, pasta primavera, and beef stew with potatoes.