· Redeemed December 30, 2017
· Redeemed July 14, 2017
· Redeemed June 21, 2017
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $55 for one prix fixe dinner for two people ($95 value)
- $95 for one prix fixe dinner for four people ($190 value)
- $155 for one prix fixe dinner for six people ($285 value)
View the menu here. All options include the following for each person:
- Kit Kat salad ($12 value each)
- Entree chosen from the salmon filet, chicken and waffles, or ricotta ravioli (up to $23 value each)
- Cocktail chosen from a Kit Kat martini, Lady Gaga martini, Cosmopolitan, French martini, or chocolate martini ($12.50 value each)
Performances begin every 30 minutes. Check out this video preview of the venue, food, and diva performances.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 28, 2017. Amount paid never expires. Valid for Dine-in only. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid for 12/31/16 & 1/2/17-1/5/17. Not valid for Brunch. Reservation required. Must wait 24 hours before booking reservations. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed Groupon price). Closed Every Monday except October 31, 2016. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Kit Kat Lounge & Supper Club
At the Kit Kat Lounge & Supper Club in the heart of Boystown, Sunny Dee-Lite leads the troupe of divas enhance the upscale dining experience with a sexy, sassy female impersonation show featuring such pseudo-stars as Tina Turner, Lady Gaga, and Dolly Parton. Every 20 minutes or so, the restaurant becomes a stage for the likes of Madam X, known for her big, elaborate costumes, and Mokha Montrese, winner of the title Miss Continental in 2010. The dinner menu is nearly as dazzling, filled with entrees bearing the names of Golden Age film stars such as Paul Newman, Mae West, and Marlon Brando. Despite their star-studded titles, most dishes feature classic American comfort food such as chicken and waffles, teriyaki glazed salmon, and spinach and ricotta stuffed ravioli.