Water covers more than 75% of the globe, teeming with still undiscovered life forms we could probably boil. Discover delicious fish with this Groupon.
$75 for Stone Crab Dinner for Two ($189 Total Value)
- 10 large stone crab claws (a $100 value)
- Two lobster bisques (a $24 value)
- Two sides of lobster dip and two sides of roasted potatoes (a $30 value)
- Two cotton candy presentations for dessert (a $20 value)
- Seating in the VIP area
- Valet parking (a $15 value)<p>
Nestled inside the Newport Beachside Resort, Kitchen 305 serves sea-inspired dishes in a modern dining room with linen-draped tables illuminated by vibrant blue lights. Chef Julius Brown, who brings talents perfected at Starwood Hotels & Resorts, directs the creative plating of seafood dishes including bluefin tuna, crab cakes, and steamed salmon. Turf options include chicken, rack of lamb, and skirt steak. On select evenings, a resident DJ pumps out tunes from the 80s, 90s and present day, and a master chef bestows expert sushi-making techniques during on-site culinary classes.
73% of 450 customers recommend
“Nice atmosphere and the food was great!! I will definitely recommend..”
“Very delicious, chef is awesome!!”