Tours are an ideal way to learn about a new city without resorting to drastic measures such as running for mayor. Get acquainted with this Groupon.
Choose from Six Options
- $29.50 for a half-day minibus tour of Bainbridge Island for one (a $59 value)
- $29.50 for a half-day minibus tour of the Bloedel Reserve for one (a $59 value)
- $44.50 for a full-day bus tour of Bainbridge Island and the Kitsap Peninsula for one (an $89 value)
- $59 for a half-day minibus tour of Bainbridge Island for two (a $118 value)
- $59 for a half-day minibus tour of the Bloedel Reserve for two (a $118 value)
- $89 for a full-day minibus tour of Bainbridge Island and the Kitsap Peninsula for two (a $178 value)
After catching a ferry, guests meet tour guides outside the Bainbridge Island ferry terminal and board a luxury minibus that seats up to 12. During half-day Bainbridge Island tours, guests explore a smattering of island neighborhoods, with typical stops including scenic overlooks, beach walks, and the Japanese American Exclusion Memorial. The full-day Bainbridge Island and the Kitsap Peninsula tour showcases the small-town charm of the island, plus visits to the communnities of Suquamish, Poulsbo, and Port Gamble, as well as views of the awe-inspiring Olympic and Cascade mountain ranges. The Bloedel Reserve tour, on the other hand, winds through the scenic Bainbridge Island and a natural forest, a Japanese garden, a bird marsh, and a classically designed country home with a library for perusal. Minibuses return guests to the ferry docks at the end of each tour.
Husband-and-wife team Jim and Jean run Kitsap Tours, a company that explores Bainbridge Island and the Kitsap and Olympic peninsulas via a luxury bus. Voyagers might admire the forests in the Bloedel Reserve tour or go on a photo safari in the Kitsap Peninsula. The Bainbridge Island tour shuffles sightseers to rural areas and the Bainbridge Island Historical Museum, whereas the Bainbridge Island and Kitsap Peninsula tour shows off the home of Chief Seattle. Tours take place onboard a luxury touring van or mini coach, which has a standup center aisle, reclining leather seats, a TV and DVD player, and a rear storage compartment for purchases or souvenirs of the world's largest key chain.
100% of 15 customers recommend
“Excellent tour. Would highly recommend.”
“Guides were friendly, courteous and very informative. Would highly recommend them.”
“Friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable -- a great all around experience.”