Choose Between Two Options
- $99 for a luxe spa package with lunch and tea for one ($139 value)
- $199 for a luxe spa package with lunch and tea for two ($278 value)
The spa package includes a choice of either a luxe 60-minute massage, or a facial with a foot bath. Complimentary lunch and tea are included for each person.
KIVA Cafe & Spa
Part café, part spa, KIVA's two sections are united in one goal: to help guests achieve balance and wellness via the wisdom of ancient cultures. And together, these two spaces help visitors feel their best inside and out.
A lot of thought goes into the drinks served at KIVA. First, the organic, biodynamic, fair-trade teas are carefully selected directly from growers around the world. Then, they are crafted specifically for the café by Art of Tea using ancient methods. Several coffee beverages are also included on the menu, as are 10 nutritious smoothies and a host light, healthy dishes prepared from scratch.
The spa area of KIVA Cafe & Spa offers four types of services: massages, body treatments, facials, and foot-care treatments. A few of these services are especially lavish.
- Massage: 60-minute massages employ kneading techniques to loosen tight muscles.
- Body treatment: The nutrient-rich mud of the marine wrap helps exfoliate and detoxify the body. And the dry-brush treatment's cypress, balsam fir, and eucalyptus scents are equally energizing.
- Facial: KIVA invites guests to Stop The Clock with its anti-aging facial, which includes exfoliation, an application of antioxidant-packed formulas, a collagen mask, and a soothing eye treatment.
- Foot-care treatment: Clients unwind, soaking their feet and sipping tea before indulging in 45 minutes of reflexology and raindrop therapy. Designed to balance the body's energies, these powerful healing therapies also help calm the mind.