What You'll Get
Choose from Seven Options
- $79 for a 6-mile dogsledding trip for one ($100 value)
- $149 for a 6-mile dogsledding trip for two ($200 value)
- $109 for a 10-mile dogsledding trip for one ($150 value)
- $189 for a 10-mile dogsledding trip for two ($300 value)
- $25 for an autumn dogsledding ride for two ($50 value)
- $49 for an autumn dogsledding ride for four ($100 value)
- $95 for an autumn dogsledding ride for eight ($200 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 1, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Must be 8 or older. Subject to weather. Reservation required, 48 hour advance notice required. Subject to availability. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed Groupon price). Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Kiwatchi Sled Dog Rides
Superior National Forest undergoes a complete transformation during winter. Bright white snow blankets its open fields and decorates the branches of its towering evergreen trees, which grow right up to the forest's winding streams. The forest even sounds different this time of year. That's when the forests echo with the barks of huskies and the yells of "mush," as Kiwatchi Sled Dog Rides sends its teams out into the wilderness. The dogs turn into blurs of speed and strength as they pull their sleds, which hold experienced guides as well as the general public. Tour-goers get to peek behind the dog-sledding curtain on day trips or overnight journeys.
Chuck Gould heads up Kiwatchi's team, and he brings more than 40 years of expertise to the business. His experienced colleagues further ensure that groups are in good hands and paws. If there's any doubt, just take a look at some of their stats:
- Lance Mackey’s lead dog Hobo won four straight Iditarods in lead position.
- Egil Ellis’s lead dogs have won 11 North American Sprint Championships, averaging 20mph across three days of competition.