Restaurant has built its menu of signature burgers around The Rock—a massive combo of four quarter-pound patties, bacon, and special sauce
About This Deal
How to use this deal:
- Claim this deal by linking it to your eligible credit cards.
- Pay for qualifying purchases at the merchant with a linked card.
- Get 20% cash back on your first purchase and 10% cash back on additional purchases, including if the deal is re-claimed.
- Cash back rewards will be credited to your card statement within a few days.
- Cash back is calculated on total bill after tip
- Deal valid for 20% cash back only on first purchase and 10% cash back on all other purchases, including after the deal is re-claimed. Limited to 1 transaction per visit
- Deal expires 30 days after claimed, but Groupon may re-claim the deal for you
- Cash back is awarded in form of statement credits
- Online orders placed through third-parties are not eligible for cash back
- Most cards are eligible for cash back. See FAQ for details
- For debit cards, select "credit" when you pay. Not all debit purchases may qualify for cash back
- Deal can be used multiple times until it expires
- Deal is subject to Groupon+ Deals Terms
- Enrollment in Groupon+ required. Eligible card will be linked to all Groupon+ participating merchants
About KKatie's Burger Bar
At KKatie's Burger Bar, diners dig into award-winning burgers—voted Best Burger on the South Shore by South Shore Living magazine four years running. Specialty options at the burger joint include:
- The Rock: One of the original burgers on KKatie's menu, this massive burger consists of four quarter-pound patties loaded up with cherrywood-smoked bacon, american cheese, crispy onion rings, and the KKatie's special sauce.
- Pickle Back burger: An Angus burger is piled high with golden-fried frickled pickles and peppers, plus Jameson BBQ caramelized onions, cheddar-jack cheese, and ranch dressing.
- The Vermonter: This half-pound burger is smothered in caramelized apples and onions, cherrywood-smoked bacon, Vermont cheddar, and a specialty creamy maple mayo.