What You'll Get
Playing an arcade game is the most fun a person can have with a quarter, aside from attempting to rip it in two to impress job interviewers or giving George Washington a tiny makeover.
Choose from Six Options
- $5 for two all-day passes and unlimited popcorn for two (a $12 value)
- $9 for four all-day passes and unlimited popcorn for four (a $24 value)<p>
Gamers can play arcade favorites such as Pac-Man and Asteroids in between rounds on pinball machines from the early 1960s through the ’90s as they snack on popcorn.
- $8 for two admissions to the 13th Annual Pinball at the ‘Zoo on Friday, April 20, 1 p.m.—10 p.m. (a $24 value)
- $16 for four admissions to the 13th Annual Pinball at the ‘Zoo on Friday, April 20, 1 p.m.—10 p.m. (a $48 value)
- $10 for two admissions to the 13th Annual Pinball at the ‘Zoo on Saturday, April 21, 9 a.m.—6 p.m. (a $24 value)
- $20 for four admissions to the 13th Annual Pinball at the ‘Zoo on Saturday, April 21, 9 a.m.—6 p.m. (a $48 value)<p>
Amateur tournaments, door prizes, an auction, and seminars surround more than 100 classic arcade and pinball games set to free play. The Kalamazoo County Fairgrounds hosts the two-day event.<p>
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Limit 1 per visit. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Event options only valid for date purchased. All-Day Passes not valid until 4/23/12. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Klassic Arcade
Multiple rows of pinball machines manufactured from the early 1960s through today shelter plungers and flippers as they fling the silver spheres toward illumined targets. Entertaining guests between bouts of pinball, air hockey, and abundant arcade classics—such as Centipede, Ms. Pac-Man, and Asteroids —await with flashing lights infused with friendly competition. Klassic Arcade celebrates its impressive stock of more than 100 different varieties of glass-bottled soda pop during its annual Midwest Soda Pop Festival, which combines pop tastings and judging with live music and games. The arcade also spearheads the annual Pinball at the 'Zoo festival, at which attendees can play more than 100 arcade and pinball games for free in between tournaments, auctions, and seminars with the original 8-bit Mario and Luigi. Completing the lineup of exciting diversions is the outdoor M-40 Raceway track, which hosts off-road RC racers.