A bride often follows wedding rituals, such as not being seen in her dress and shooting her bouquet out of a cannon. Start your own traditions with this voucher.
Choose Between Two Options
$50 for an onsite bridal consultation (a $100 value)
- One-hour phone or in-person consultation, depending on bride’s availability and location
- Custom strategy map/timeline providing a step-by-step guide on how to plan the wedding
$250 for rehearsal and wedding-day planning services (a $500 value)
- Initial planning consultation
- Unlimited e-mail and phone contact with planning team for two months prior to the wedding
- Handling of all vendor contact for one month prior to the wedding
- Creation of timeline
- 30-day walk-through of reception venue
- Two-hour wedding rehearsal
- Six–eight hours of assistance on wedding day
KMA Event Planning
The consultants from KMA Event Planning are not above stamping envelopes. Their goal is to take care of the tiniest detail in order to keep their clients calm and happy. Whether the client envisions a glittering wedding under the stars or a daytime birthday party where everyone sits under the table, these experienced planners scout venues, pore over catering menus, audition MCs, and even mail out invitations.