Today's Groupon is for a cornucopia of health and wellness services. For $60, you get a one-hour massage, a chiropractic exam, and x-rays at Knecht Chiropractic plus—here comes the cherry on your feeling-good sundae—one month of free gym access to Fitness Formula Clubs. That's a whopping 86% off the $435 value of this package! Knecht Chiropractic, at 3444 N Halsted St., practices chiropractic medicine that can relieve a plethora of ailments, including chronic pain, digestive problems, migraines, sports injuries, menstrual pain, carpal tunnel syndrome, and more.
The key to Knecht's treatment is a proper diagnosis of your spinal misalignment through a physical exam and x-rays. Then its talented staff can correct your spine with chiropractic adjustments and massage therapy. For your Groupon, the friendly and knowledgeable Knecht staff will administer a comprehensive physical examination, take x-rays using the most up-to-date technology, and give you a one-hour massage that will stimulate soft tissues and provide relief for whatever ails you. Additional chiropractic adjustments will cost the normal rate.
To take advantage of your realigned healthy spine, you'll get a one-month pass to your choice of one any of the following Chicago Fitness Formula Clubs’ six locations: Lakeview, East Lakeview, Gold Coast, Union Station, Old Town, and South Loop. This is a great opportunity for anyone interested in trying out a new fitness center, or for current members of other gyms looking to take advantage of FFC's top-of-the-line swimming pools, basketball courts, and rock-climbing walls. You'll receive your month-long gym pass at your initial visit to Knecht Chiropractic. Today's Groupon is clearly a fantastic deal for anyone curious about chiropractic medicine or month-long gym passes, so join now and reap the health benefits later.
Each of the Fitness Formula Club locations has strong Yelp reviews. The Gold Coast location is pulling a brawny four-star average, including these rave reviews:
- "This is more than a gym it is a complete health club. Everything from weights to a track, a pool, tons of cardio machines, a spa, yoga studios, full basketball court, steam rooms, full lockers rooms. The works! Joining this gym has made me actually want to go work out on a daily basis. Its [sic] never so crowded that I cant [sic] get on a machine to run, and I always have room to get in a full body workout on whatever machines or weights that I want. The staff is always friendly and upbeat, and the other members are the same." - Mark L.
- "FFC is awesome. The staff is all very friendly without seeming like they're trying too hard. I love the individual tv screens on all the machines. It definitely motivates me to stay on the treadmill just a little bit longer. The locker room is neat, and facilities are very clean, so I never feel gross when I'm showering and changing." - Michelle C.
Knecht Chiropractic, meanwhile, is reeling in an average 3.5 out of five stars. Read what realigned reviewers are saying:
- “Hi-I want to say thank you for the BEST care over 12 years from Dr. Knecht. I drive 45 miles to see this Dr. He saved me from surgery. I also worked with 5 other chiropractors and this is the best-as good as it gets. I do not know how anyone could say anything negative about this most caring and gentle Dr. Thanks again!!!” - Linda V.
- “I have no doubt that if I hadn't been going to Dr. Knecht & Co. these past 2 years, I'd still be popping pain pills and walking like Igor. I've recommend [sic] this practice to several friends and plan on continuing my treatment with them. Thanks!” - Stephanie S.
- “The fun office staff makes this a place I look forward to visiting. And, if you can get an appointment, Jerius' (-sp?) massages are brutal, but amazing. I always feel like jelly afterwards; he always knows how to get the knots out." - Catherine O.
Unconvinced? There are also a number of glowing Knecht customer testimonials on Knecht's website.
Get your Groupon!