Players hold onto straps while inside an inflatable sphere, and try to win the game by being the last person standing
About This Deal
- Knockerball uses a protective single-chamber ball of air which is played by safely slamming into another Knockerball opponent.
- How its played:
- The whistle blows
- Every person plays for themselves, trying to stay on their feet
- If players gets knocked off feet, they’re out
- Last person standing wins
- Valid only within 20 miles of 27104 zip code (Winston-Salem area)
Need To Know
Getting people together to play friendly games can make for memorable experiences. Knockerball's unique game of running around in an inflated sphere while trying to maintain balance provides a fun and competitive choice for planning a group activity. Different games that are available to play include Bubble Soccer, Sharks and Minnows, Tag, Relay Races, Musical Chairs, and Capture the Flag. While playing, “KnockerBallers” describe the sensation as almost defying gravity, and the air in the bubble adds a protective cushion which allows for safe play as competitors knock, roll, and slam into each other. Until now, Knockerball or “bubble soccer” has been gaining traction in Europe, Australia, Japan, and elsewhere. With leagues now opening up all over the United States, it's time to “GET IN THE BALL” and see what it's all about.