What You'll Get
Jump to: Reviews | Jobs For Guys Who Won't Get Haircuts
Shaggy hair can box you into a corner in the job market, today's Groupon makes you look job-ready. For just $15, you get a haircut, neck shave, massage, cold beer, and more ($30 value) at Knockouts Haircuts for Men in Audubon, PA. Today's deal makes the perfect gift for job-seekers, husbands, boyfriends, and necromancers.
The Heavyweight Treatment at Knockouts begins with a cold beer and eight HDTVs to keep you up on the hilarious sports game or your favorite high-scoring sitcom. A shampoo and scalp massage stimulate your nerve-ends and keep your shoulders free of flakes. Short-shorted female stylists make sure you get the cut you want, then you'll get a second shampoo and massage. Hot towels on your face and neck will steam open your pores, and your stylist will give you the neck shave your grandpa always raved about, before he became grandma. Top off your treatment with a neck massage that targets tension where it hides, and you'll leave Knockouts ready for your job interview, date, or celebrity séance.
Check out the champion-corner treatment at Knockouts on NBC's Today Show, CNBC's The Big Idea with Donny Deutsch, and elsewhere.
Yelpers give Knockouts five stars:
- Needless to say this was an incredible experience that any man should treat themselves to! This had to be the most relaxing haircut and the best time i've EVER had at any kind of barber or salon! – Domenic F.
- What do you think the first question the stylist asked me? No, it wasn't 'How would you like your haircut?'...the first question, and the one that will keep me coming back, was 'Can I get you a beer?' – Chris V.
- 'The best haircut you've had in years!' That is a direct quote from my wife when I got home. And what a relaxing experience... – Daniel B.
Jobs For Guys Who Won’t Get Haircuts
While some high-paying jobs require guys to maintain a clean appearance, there are many great jobs where shaggy hair can be an asset:
- Make-believe knight at regional jousting tournament
- Attack dog demonstrationist
- Sexy, roguish scientist
- Children’s author
- Fume tester
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 16, 2010. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Tip on full amount of pre-discounted Heavyweight package ($30). Walk-ins and appointments accepted. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.