All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed September 3, 2016
Reviewed August 21, 2016
Reviewed July 24, 2016
What You'll Get
Like Samson, a man's physical strength is directly proportional to the length of his hair, which is why The Beatles spent most of the 1960s crushing classical marble busts with their bare hands. Trade some strength for a new look with today's Groupon to Knockouts Haircuts for Men, a guy-centric salon in Framingham that's been featured on The Today Show. Choose between the following options:
- For $16, you get a Heavyweight haircut (a $32 value).
- For $30, you get a 45-minute Swedish massage (a $65 value).
The décor of Knockouts mimics that of a boxing ring, but—unlike the real thing—patrons look better when they leave. After a consultation with one of the scissor-handed stylists, your Heavyweight haircut will kick off with a relaxing shampoo. As a stylist snips, shaves, and shears, direct your attention toward the many flat-screen TVs showing all the day's top sports and a few of its bottom ones, such as mixed martial horseshoes and the World's Slowest Man tournament. After the follicular wreckage is cleared with a second round of shampoo and a rinse, your stylist will treat you to a neck-tingling scalp massage before arranging head-strands to your specifications and shellacking them in place.
Alternatively, already dapper dudes can dispel the lingering aches and pains from their stunt-double auditions with Knockouts' 45-minute Swedish massage. For a solid three-quarters of an hour, a licensed massage therapist will knead out the superficial layers of muscle with long strokes. These smooth, gliding strokes ease muscle tension and promote relaxation, easing overworked muscles and melting tension into a conveniently positioned bucket. An effective treatment for stress reduction and the improvement of blood circulation, Swedish massage also relieves anxiety, depression, and trauma resulting from having a quarter painfully extracted from your ear by a street magician.
- The services were comprehensive as a one-stop shop. I only tried the haircut this time but would like to try the massage for sure. It's not just the lively atmosphere at the store, the girls were awesome and extremely friendly which made me feel welcome. – Terry, Google Maps
- After being pampered, getting a good haircut, and a head and hand massage, I would definitely recommend going here. In my opinion, worth it to treat yourself. – Tommy, Yahoo! Local
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 16, 2011. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy multiple as gifts. Limit 2 additional as gifts for haircut option. By appointment only. Subject to availability. Valid at Framingham location only. Not valid with other offers. Gratuity not included. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.