Aestheticians offer AlphaRet chemical peels aiming to cleanse, revitalize, firm, and brighten up the skin
About This Deal
- Chemical peels can help improve the appearance and texture of complexions by shedding the outer layer of cells to reveal younger, smoother skin less affected by wrinkles, sun damage, or acne.
- Read more about how chemical peels work.
About Knox Wellness
Julie McDaniel has a passion for helping people feel good about themselves and highlighting the beauty they already possess. A licensed aesthetician for Knox Wellness, Julie holds over 15 years of experience in the field. Throughout her career, achieving patient satisfaction has remained her number one goal. Other services offered at Knox Wellness include:
- Integrated and functional wellness: These wellness-based sessions include thyroid management, gut health, vaccine support, pediatric wellness, and autoimmune condition consultations.
- Comprehensive therapies, including stress relief sessions, such as acupuncture, custom vitamins and supplements, and massages.
- Cosmetic medicine: These aesthetic sessions assist both men and women with their desires, such as Botox treatments, collagen micro-needling, teeth whitening, and HydraFacials.