Guests settle into RV sites with water, electricity, and cable, or cozy cabins at this 180-acre wooded campground
What You'll Get
Please keep in mind that the RV site deal does not include RV and the tent site deal does not include a tent.
- Valid dates: June 1–August 30, 2020
- Not valid on July 1–6, 2020
- What’s included in one-room camping cabin: one set of bunk beds and a full-sized bed, porch
- What to bring: own linens
- RV site includes complimentary cable and wireless internet, pull-thru and back-in spots, water, and electric 30/20-amp service; does not include sewer.
- Tent site includes access to water and electricity (20 amps), restrooms, showers, laundry facilities, and fire rings.
- Campsite amenities: electricity, water, bathrooms, laundry facilities, BBQ, showers, convenience shop, pet playground, picnic tables, swimming pool, free WiFi
- Age restriction: must be 21 or older to book
- Free admission for children two and under
Upgrade may be available for an additional fee, please inquire upon making your reservation.
The Fine Print
About KOA Campground Williamsburg
Families have no shortage of things to do at KOA Campground Williamsburg: Children can frolic among water fountains beside a heated pool (in season) or bounce through the air from two inflatable jumping pads. Families can even work together to pan for gems in an old-fashioned mining sluice. Three generations of the same family have worked for more than 40 years to build this 180-acre wooded campground. It has the classic camping experience mixed in with plenty of modern updates: campers can enjoy a picnic in the communal pavilion, or let their animals socialize in one of the pet playgrounds. Around the park, there's a network of nature trails accessible on foot or by a raccoon-drawn sled. Throughout the year, the campground also hosts events ranging from outdoor movie screenings to themed weekend parties. At the end of the day, guests can retire to cabins outfitted with bunk-beds or enjoy the tent and RV sites with full hook-ups. Bridging the gap between wilderness and civilization are amenities such as complimentary cable and wireless internet. There's also plenty to see beyond the woods, too: the campground lies in close proximity to attractions such as Colonial Williamsburg and Busch Gardens.