- $25 Toward Dinner and Drinks for Two
- $50 Toward Dinner and Drinks for Four
Kobams African Restaurant
Read on to learn about some of Kobams African Restaurant's signature items:
- Beef suya: Sliced beef brisket is marinated in a peanut-based suya spice before it's grilled and served with slices of fresh white onion and tomato, and topped with dried suya spice.
- Plantain gizzard: This dish is packed with flavor with sweet plantains and crunchy, deep-fried gizzards that are simmered in a palm-oil-based stew.
- Jollof rice: This West African dish features rice that is mixed and simmered in a spicy, savory, fried tomato sauce, and can be served with beef, grilled chicken, goat meat, beef skin, or grilled tilapia.