- $17 for $30 worth of Indian and Nepali cuisine and drinks for dinner
- Click here to see the menu.
Valid for dine-in or take-out only.
- Cuisine: Indian with some Nepali favorites
- Atmosphere: Casual
- Service: Dine-in, takeout, or delivery
- Popular Dishes: Nepali-style chicken momo, saag paneer, lamb korma, and chicken tikka masala
- Spiciest Dish: Vindaloo with chicken or lamb cooked in a sharp and tangy sauce
- Dish Most Likely to Intrigue Noodle Lovers: Lamb chow mein
- Do Not Attempt This at Home: Biryani; it boasts infusions of saffron, a spice often deemed too costly by home cooks and kids with Easy-Bake Ovens
- Best Way to End Meals: Gulab jamun—fried cottage-cheese balls dipped in housemade cardamom sauce
- Closest Thing to a Smoothie: The yogurt-based drink lassi, which is flavored with spices and mango