- $89 for a three-course prix fixe meal for two ($140 value)
The prix fixe menu includes all of the following per pair:
- One Edamame - Sea salt
- Two Miso soups - Tofu, seaweed
- One Roasted shishito peppers - Sweet soy
- Signature plates
- One Creamy shrimp tempura
- One Hamachi fusion - Soy yuzu, truffle essence
- One Koi crispy rice - topped with spicy tuna
- Signature Rolls
- One Baked crab roll
- One Geleno roll - Spicy tuna topped with spicy albacore, jalapeno, crispy onions, and spinach chips
- One Sunfire roll - Lobster, snow crab, cucumber, cilantro topped with mango, avocado, and ichimi
- One Koi Signature Cheesecake
In six spots across the globe, Koi Restaurant is transforming meals into full, lush experiences. Every Koi dining room, from the leafy green Los Angeles spot with live, gnarled trees, to the crimson-clad retreat in Bangkok, is unique. All, however, are spacious, moodily lit, and interwoven with imaginative architecture and otherworldly sculptural elements.
But the environment isn't the only transportive element at Koi. Chefs call upon virtuosic technique and their own epicurean passion to deliver gourmet Japanese cuisine, which is as diverse and sophisticated as the visitors who savor it. From simple rolls of sushi, to elaborate entrees of duck breast and lobster, to specialty cocktails that seem to glow in a rainbow of colors, every bite is crafted with an artful touch.