Dine on creamy shrimp tempura, baked crab rolls, and other gourmet Japanese cuisine in a lush dining space complete with comfy couches
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $82 for a three-course prix fixe meal for two ($140 value)
The prix fixe menu includes all of the following per pair:
- One Edamame - Sea salt
- Two Miso soups - Tofu, seaweed
- One Roasted shishito peppers - Sweet soy
- Signature plates
- One Creamy shrimp tempura
- One Hamachi fusion - Soy yuzu, truffle essence
- One Koi crispy rice - topped with spicy tuna
- Signature Rolls
- One Baked crab roll
- One Geleno roll - Spicy tuna topped with spicy albacore, jalapeno, crispy onions, and spinach chips
- One Sunfire roll - Lobster, snow crab, cucumber, cilantro topped with mango, avocado, and ichimi
- One Koi Signature Cheesecake
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Not valid for redemption until 24 hours after purchase. Customer information will be added to Koi's reservation system. 18% gratuity is suggested. Reservation required. Not valid on Valentine's Day. Not valid on New Year's Eve. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 30 days. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Not valid toward taxes or gratuity. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Koi Restaurant
In six spots across the globe, Koi Restaurant is transforming meals into full, lush experiences. Every Koi dining room, from the leafy green Los Angeles spot with live, gnarled trees, to the crimson-clad retreat in Bangkok, is unique. All, however, are spacious, moodily lit, and interwoven with imaginative architecture and otherworldly sculptural elements.
But the environment isn't the only transportive element at Koi. Chefs call upon virtuosic technique and their own epicurean passion to deliver gourmet Japanese cuisine, which is as diverse and sophisticated as the visitors who savor it. From simple rolls of sushi, to elaborate entrees of duck breast and lobster, to specialty cocktails that seem to glow in a rainbow of colors, every bite is crafted with an artful touch.