Indulge in a wide variety of of fresh Japanese cuisine curated by you! Proudly serving the City of Orange since 1982.
Groupon Customer Reviews
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
About This Deal
$15 Value Toward Dine-in (On orders $50+)
Koisan offers authentic and creative Japanese cuisine and sushi, and provides a real Japanese atmosphere in our fine dining room and sushi bar. We specialize in freshness and quality, superior service, and quality Sake lists. Our Fish Quality has been the best in town since 1982. We are now celebrating our 40th anniversary!
Groupon Voucher for $15 (On orders $50+)
- ONLY VALID ON ALL ORDERS $50+
- NOT VALID FOR HAPPY HOUR SPECIALS
- MAY NOT BE COMBINED WITH ANY OTHER PROMOTIONS
- Valid for Take-Out
- Not Valid on National-Holidays
- PLEASE LET YOUR SERVER AWARE UPON ARRIVAL THAT YOU WOULD BE UTILIZING A VOUCHER DURING THE VISIT TO APPLY CORRECT PROMOTIONAL VALUES. YOUR VOUCHER WILL BE REFUSED FOR REDEMPTION IF OTHER PROMOTIONS ARE APPLIED.
- NO RESERVATIONS REQUIRED
About Koisan Sushi
The chefs at Koisan Sushi take no shortcuts in creating traditional Japanese food. Just minutes from Disneyland, diners can enjoy an extensive menu of Japanese staples, from udon soup to chicken sukiyaki. There's even a daily bento box, which features a constantly changing selection of the chef's specials. But the real star of the show is the sushi selection that's split up into three sections: fresh, tempura, and baked. Read on to learn more about Koisan's rolls:
- Fresh: The Lemon Ultimate Philadelphia features a filling of asparagus, avocado, cucumber, and cream cheese, and is topped with salmon and lemon.
- Tempura: Includes spicy tuna, spicy crab, spicy scallops, and a spicy crunch on the inside with tuna, salmon, yellowtail, albacore, and shrimp tempura on the outside.
- Baked: The Motoyaki roll is stuffed with crabmeat, avocado, and cucumber before it's topped with baked scallops, pink shrimp, crabmeat, mushrooms, onions, and masago.