What You'll Get
For $3, today's side deal gets you two tickets to see one frightening film at the Koka Booth Amphitheatre's A Reel-ly Scary Cary Halloween movie series October 26–30 (a $6 value). Choose from five dates and films:
- Tuesday, October 26: Poltergeist, starring JoBeth Williams, Craig T. Nelson, Beatrice Straight, and Heather O'Rourke (rated PG)
- Wednesday, October 27: Zombieland, starring Woody Harrelson, Jesse Eisenberg, and Abigail Breslin (rated R)
- Thursday, October 28: Monsters, Inc., with voices by Billy Crystal, John Goodman, and Bonnie Hunt (rated G)
- Friday, October 29: The Birds, directed by Alfred Hitchcock (rated PG-13)
- Saturday, October 30: Bram Stoker's Dracula, starring Winona Ryder, Anthony Hopkins, and Keanu Reeves (rated R)
- Main gates of amphitheatre will open at 6 p.m., and films will begin at 7 p.m.
- Friday and Saturday screenings also include an episode of The Alfred Hitchcock Hour prior to the film
- Bring picnic or purchase food onsite, like a turkey club wrap ($8), hot dog ($4), or bacon cheese fries ($5)
- Children 12 and under are free (but note that some films are rated PG-13 or R)
- A portion of revenue will benefit local charities
While there aren't many online user reviews on the internet for the Koka Booth Amphitheatre's A Reel-ly Scary Cary movie series, Yelpers give the venue a 4-star average, and had this to say about last year's Halloween movie offerings:
- The summer movie series wraps up in 4 weeks, but they also offer a Howl-oween series. It's normally the 6 days prior to halloween they show some new and old scary movies. The standouts from last year were Psyco [sic] and The Shining. What a great inexpensive time to hang out with friends and family under the stars and enjoy some great movies. – Michael E.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Amount paid never expires. May purchase multiple. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.