About Kokai Sushi & Lounge
Kokai began not in Japan, and not in Miami, but in Venezuela—which explains a lot about its cuisine. Mixing Japanese food and techniques with a flair for Latin flavors, it curates both a traditional Japanese and fusion-oriented menu, with dishes including:
- House Salad: wakame (seaweed), carrots, and fresh salmon topped with crunchy crab in a special house sauce
- Aderezo de Atun: thin slices of tuna seared to perfection are topped with pepper and a special house sauce
- Tropical Uramaki: shrimp tempura, wakame, and cream cheese wrapped in rice-coated nori and topped with sweet plantains
- Other options include suimono, saba nigiri, gyu kushikatsu
- Live music: Guests can enjoy live music along with their fusion meals each weekend.
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
The Fine Print
Kokai Sushi & Lounge
What You'll Get
How to use this deal:
- Claim this deal by linking it to your eligible credit cards
- Pay for qualifying purchases at the merchant with a linked card
- Get 15% cash back on your first purchase and 10% cash back on additional purchases, including if the deal is re-claimed
- Cash back rewards will be credited to your card statement within a few days
- Reservations recommended: go to https://www.kokaihouston.com/ scroll to the bottom and book now.