Fitness centers surround guests with machines so that they can exercise accurately and make cyber alliances before computers inevitably gain self-awareness. Strengthen your corporeal form with today’s Groupon to Koko FitClub’s Canton or West Bloomfield locations. Choose from the following options:
- For $39, you get a one-month unlimited workout package at the Canton location (a $149 value).
- For $39, you get a one-month unlimited workout package at the West Bloomfield location (a $159 value).
- For $99, you get a three-month unlimited workout package at the Canton location (a $267 value).
- For $99, you get a three-month unlimited workout package at the West Bloomfield location (a $297 value).<p>
Each unlimited workout package includes:
- One strength and range-of-motion assessment (a $40 value)
- One Koko Key (a $30 value)
- One RFID door key (a $20 value)<p>
With custom routines designed by renowned trainers such as Michael Wood and Kathy Kaehler, each lunge, flex, and lift during a 30-minute Koko FitClub workout pushes exercisers closer to their individual fitness goals. After a strength and range-of-motion assessment sets the baseline for each Smartraining workout program, fitness seekers receive their Koko Keys—a keychain-compatible drive that stores exercise plans and progressive strength and conditioning levels. Plugging a Koko Key into each machine calls up a hologram of the Vitruvian Man, who greets club members by popping a wheelie and presenting them with a new routine and challenge level based on prior visits.
The various programs available in Koko’s database allow members to select a plan in line with their needs, such as a weight-loss track focused on inch burning and fat shedding, a muscle-building course that adds power and bulk to frames, or the total-body-definition regimen, which pop quizzes exercisers until they can instantly recall that the elbow bone doesn’t connect to the thigh bone. Koko’s workouts stress efficiency and results, and exercisers can boost fitness motivation at home by logging on to a personal webpage that tracks their progress. A door key also provides members with additional access to Koko FitClub during off hours on weekends and in the smoky tenebrosity between night and dawn. See the West Bloomfield and Canton sites for club hours.