Eating with chopsticks requires a certain level of dexterity, like beating a difficult video game or spitefully disassembling a too-difficult video game. Conquer your hunger with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$33 for an Asian fusion meal for two (up to a $67 total value)
- Two soups (up to a $5 value each)
- One shared appetizer (up to a $10 value)
- Two classic sushi rolls (up to a $9.50 value each)
- Two Kon special rolls (up to a $14 value each)<p>
$60 for an Asian fusion meal for four (up to a $134 total value)
- Four soups (up to a $5 value each)
- Two shared appetizers (up to a $10 value each)
- Four classic sushi rolls (up to a $9.50 value each)
- Four Kon special rolls (up to a $14 value each)<p>
The prix-fixe menu can begin with chicken coconut soup and starters from either the sushi bar or the kitchen, such as thai spicy calamari. From there, diners select from classic sushi rolls, including the lobster tempura roll, and Kon’s special rolls, such as the tuna amazing, including a trio of spicy tuna, white tuna tempura, and pepper tuna. See the full menu here.<p>
Kon Asian Bistro
Kon Asian Bistro's chefs embrace the cuisines of Japan, China, and Thailand as they create a contemporary, pan-regional menu that includes fresh sushi and hearty, spice-laden entrees. As the hibachi chefs shuffle cuts of chicken, swordfish, or filet mignon across iron tabletop grills, searing diners' food and unwanted junk mail directly in front of them, the sushi chefs roll a combination of familiar and inventive maki behind their bar. The kitchen also forges its own menu of traditional pan-Asian fare, including General Tso's chicken and tropical mango shrimp with basil and thai sweet-chili sauce.