A large pizza is the perfect meal for a family to enjoy together, but is more often a meal for one man to enjoy alone. You’re not alone when you’re with pizza with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$12 for a pizza meal for two (a $25.98 value)
- One full salad (a $5.99 value)
- One large three-topping pizza (a $17 value)
- One 2-liter soda (a $2.99 value)<p>
$27 for a pizza meal for four (a $55.96 value)
- One large order of cheesy sticks (an $8.99 value)
- Two large three-topping pizzas (a $34 value)
- One large order of cinnamon sticks (a $6.99 value)
- Two 2-liter sodas (a $5.98 value)<p>
See the full menu for available toppings.
Kostaki’s Pizzeria’s cooks hand-toss their dough, lending it an airy texture before stuffing it with mozzarella and cutting it into St. Louis-style squares within its Cherry Hill kitchen. They can customize pizzas with gyro meat, banana peppers, and the piquant sauces that also flavor their chicken wings. They also whip up a 14 specialty pies, such as a BBQ Chicken, Hawaiian, and the Flagstone, which hoists hefty toppings of peppers, mushrooms, pepperoni, ham, and italian sausage. The restaurant rounds out its menu with chicken wings, half-pound Angus beef burgers, gyros, and beers from Boulevard and Leinenkugel.