Hosting a party requires attention to tiny details, such as making sure that the cooler is always full of ice and that the backup ice is on ice. Have a cool party with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
$15 for $30 worth of party rentals, design services, and event packages
$25 for $50 worth of party rentals, design services, and event packages
Options include but are not limited to:
- Party bags ($8 each), which can be personalized with a child’s name and stuffed with goodies, such as lip gloss
- Rental of a cotton-candy-machine set atop a bubblegum-pink cart ($50)
- Party decorations (starting at $25)<p>
$80 for a two-hour cupcake-shop party for up to six kids (a $160 value)
- Two flavors of cupcakes (strawberry, vanilla, chocolate, or red velvet) for kids to bake themselves
- Mini spa treatment
- Playtime with a trunk of dress-up clothes<p>
Kouture Events and Designs
Most hosts don’t get a chance to relax until after their last guest leaves. But the party planners at Kouture Events and Designs shoulder the burden of behind-the-scenes organization so their clients can enjoy their entire event. As they take care of the details, they make sure the bash still stays true to its host by molding it around unique personalities and themes. For a child’s birthday party, they might wheel in a popcorn machine or adorn cupcakes with customized toppers. For a swankier soiree—perhaps a wedding or bridal shower—they’ll tackle scheduling of setup and deliveries, coordinate the entire day, and provide an onsite attendant, who makes sure the event is going smoothly and isn’t infiltrated by a swarm of angry bees.