Choose from Three Options
- $19.50 for one month of unlimited yoga classes ($39 value)
- $40 for 10 yoga classes ($80 value)
- $77 for 20 yoga classes ($150 value)
- Click to see the class schedule.
- Classes are held outdoors
Embracing a love for yoga that began at age 13, Sara Kova Zimmermann decided to share her passion by becoming an instructor and leading classes in such far-flung locales as Germany and India. Now based in Hawaii, Sara emphasizes yoga's accessibility above all else and invites students of all ages and abilities to attend classes.
In addition to more traditional, Vinyasa-based sessions, Sara offers classes that combine seamlessly flowing asana sequences with muscle-toning Pilates techniques or cardio-intensive exercises. This isn't to say that Kova Yoga only focuses on yoga's physical aspects. Sara also teaches students to steady their thoughts and strengthen the natural connections that exist between the mind and body.