Riding a bike is an easy way to minimize your carbon footprint, like reusing plastic bags as wedding gifts. Make the world a better place with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
$15 for $30 worth of bicycles, services, and gear
- This option can be applied toward any services or regularly priced or sale item in the store, with the exception of food.
- Selections include cycling gloves ($14–$75), U-locks ($26.99–$149.99), and tires ($14.99–$129.99).<p>
$129 for a 26-inch 2013 Schwinn Sanctuary men’s cruiser (a $229.99 value)
$129 for a 26-inch 2013 Schwinn Sanctuary women’s cruiser (a $229.99 value)
- Retro-style frame with swept-back handlebars and a padded spring saddle for a relaxed, upright ride
- All-weather fenders protect lightweight alloy rims
- Rear coaster brakes for safe, intuitive stops
- Read more info on the men’s and women’s models.
- Bikes are available for pickup three days after order is placed.<p>
$129 for $230 worth of adult bikes
Kozy's Cyclery Mega Store
Originating as a bicycle-repair shop on Chicago's South Side in 1944; with the addition of their new South Side Mega Store, Kozy's Cyclery now consists of five store locations across Chicago, helping make it the city's premier bike store for the past 70-plus years. Along with a complete stock of bicycle clothing, accessories, parts—and, of course, bikes—the four-generation, family-owned store cares for its bicycle-riding customers by offering professional bike fittings, test rides, and two free tune-ups with every new bicycle purchase. Kozy's sells more than 385 bikes for each rider's unique needs, from mountain bikes, cruisers, and road bikes to fixed gears and multispeed commuter bikes to electric bikes.
What some people are buzzing about:
94% of 2,065 customers recommend
“Do some bike research before walking into any bike store to know what you're looking for in your next or first bike. Great customer service from this guys/gals and...”
“Do some bike research before walking into any bike store to know what you're looking for in your next or first bike. Great customer service from this guys/gals and they are super patient! They also have great recommendations and best practices!”
“Fast service & very friendly staff. ”
“Great place for bike gear. ”