Injection specialst determines eligibility during consultation, then may inject up to 50 units of Dysport or two syringes of Restylane Lyft
What You'll Get
- Typical treatment areas for Restylane Lyft injections: cheeks and smile lines
- Read our Restylane guide for results, side effects, and other FAQs.
- Restylane may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read all safety considerations for Restylane here.
- Typical treatment area for Dysport injections: frown lines between the eyebrows
- Additional reading on Dysport and how it works.
- Who’s eligible for Dysport injections?
- During a pre-treatment consultation, a injection specialist will discuss your goals and treatment options, which may include injecting up to 50 units of Dysport. If the doctor determines the treatment isn’t appropriate for you, your purchase may be refunded.
- Customers will receive a discount on additional units of Dysport or Restylane Lyft if purchased same day as services rendered.
The Fine Print
About KP's Upkeep Boutike
At KP's Upkeep Boutike, located inside Sola Salon Studio #24, injection specialist Kim Platt performs a wide range of medspa services for the face and body. Microneedling stimulates the skin's natural ability to grow collagen and elastin,Dermaplaning exfoliates skin and Botox injections fight fine lines. The team also administers customized OxyGeneo, Aqua Gold treatments, and Dermaplaning.