· Redeemed January 23, 2017
· Redeemed January 20, 2017
· Redeemed January 17, 2017
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- $19 for all-you-can-eat Brazilian churrascaria and sushi weekday lunch buffet for two with soft drinks ($32.98 value)
- $23 for all-you-can-eat Brazilian churrascaria and sushi weekend lunch buffet for two with soft drinks ($38.98 value)
- $35 for all-you-can-eat Brazilian churrascaria and sushi dinner buffet for two with soft drinks ($58.98 value)
- $70 for all-you-can-eat Brazilian churrascaria and sushi dinner buffet for four with soft drinks ($117.96 value)
- See the menu.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 3 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid with specials or other offers. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Not valid on federal holidays, federal holiday weekends, or special events. Not valid for split checks. Gratuity and sales tax are not included in the Groupon value. 20% service fee will be added to tables of 6 or more. 18% service fee will be added to all other checks. Valid for Dine-in only. Not valid for purchase of alcohol. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About KPOP Restaurant
KPOP Restaurant is brimming with flavorful Japanese fare. First, there's the buffet, whose options include udon and ramen noodles, plus calamari, seaweed, and baby-octopus salads. That's just the beginning, as the feast continues with crab legs and oysters, and hot dishes such as vegetable tempura and fried rice, all of which is complemented by a full bar. And, like any Japanese eatery, KPOP offers an extensive selection of sushi rolls. Favorites include Mango Paradise, with mango, salmon, imitation crabmeat, and tempura shrimp compose, or Fire Engine, with crispy tempura shrimp, cucumbers, creamy avocado, and daikon sprouts, topped with spicy tuna and green onions. The buffet includes Brazilian churrasco sushi, Korean BBQ, Chinese faves & French dessert in airy, contemporary digs.
But Japanese specialities aren’t the only thing that this spread has to offer. Fighting for real estate on the buffet table are a variety of Brazilian style barbecued meats, including sirloins seasoned in garlic and filets wrapped in bacon. Lamb, pork, chicken, and even grilled shrimp round out the rotisserie selection, making mealtime decisions even harder.