For $25, today's side deal gets you $150 worth of frames and prescription lenses at Krannawitter & Groff Optometrists, P.A. and a discount on an eye exam.
- Professional comprehensive eye care and optical products
- Featuring a wide variety of fashionable frames from brands such as Vogue ($120 average), Ray-Ban ($160 average), Modo ($190 average), Prodesign ($250 average), and Silhouette ($300 average)
- Basic lenses ($85) include a scratch coat layer and UV protection
- Variety of add-ons available for additional charges, such as anti-reflective coating (additional $60–$95), high index ($10–$100), and transition ($105) and progressive ($135+) lenses
- Groupon customers can also receive a complete eye exam for a discounted rate of $50 (normally $95)
Though Krannawitter and Groff Optometrists has yet to receive many online reviews, four Citysearchers give it a perfect five star rating:
- They're also honest when you're looking to find new glasses. They won't let you leave the office looking like a dork. And they'll do their best to find the sassiest glasses that will fit your lifestyle. – D Herbert
- Drs. Krannawitter and Groff were both very professional and explained everything I needed to know! I also enjoy the wide selection of frames they offer! When I order new glasses I always know I'll be looking great with the help of their office staff when picking out frames! – Ames W
9934 College Blvd.
Overland Park, Kansas 66210Get Directions