What You'll Get
For $25, today's side deal gets you $150 worth of frames and prescription lenses at Krannawitter & Groff Optometrists, P.A. and a discount on an eye exam.
- Professional comprehensive eye care and optical products
- Featuring a wide variety of fashionable frames from brands such as Vogue ($120 average), Ray-Ban ($160 average), Modo ($190 average), Prodesign ($250 average), and Silhouette ($300 average)
- Basic lenses ($85) include a scratch coat layer and UV protection
- Variety of add-ons available for additional charges, such as anti-reflective coating (additional $60–$95), high index ($10–$100), and transition ($105) and progressive ($135+) lenses
- Groupon customers can also receive a complete eye exam for a discounted rate of $50 (normally $95)
Though Krannawitter and Groff Optometrists has yet to receive many online reviews, four Citysearchers give it a perfect five star rating:
- They're also honest when you're looking to find new glasses. They won't let you leave the office looking like a dork. And they'll do their best to find the sassiest glasses that will fit your lifestyle. – D Herbert
- Drs. Krannawitter and Groff were both very professional and explained everything I needed to know! I also enjoy the wide selection of frames they offer! When I order new glasses I always know I'll be looking great with the help of their office staff when picking out frames! – Ames W
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 8, 2011. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. New clients only. Prescription lenses only. Must buy a complete pair of prescription glasses or sunglasses. No cash back. Not valid with other offers or insurance. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.