Fancy dinners are typically served one dish at a time, starting with appetizers and ending with big, sweet appetizers. Eat up with this Groupon.
$150 for one Celebrity-Chef Dinner Party for Two (Up to $300 Value)
- Smoked shrimp cakes over gingered butternut-squash sauce topped with chimichurri
- Salt cod trio, with chowder, fritter, and citrus salad
- Coconut-crusted yam cakes with pineapple curry sauce
- Pan-seared cod over a risotto cake with lobster-tomato sauce
- Brazilian barbecue trio plate featuring smoked ribeye with chimichurri, roasted garlic and sage-rubbed pork tenderloin, and jerk chicken with guava barbecue sauce, served with black beans, coconut rice, and corn pudding
- Plantain-crusted snapper with black-bean purée and warm tomato relish
- Macadamia nut german chocolate cake with coconut ice cream and Kahlua custard
- Bananas foster cheesecake with salted caramel
- Brownie beignets with rum-infused root beer float
Kreations Event Services LA
Chef Kenneth Anderson emphasizes substance over style—and he emphasizes style quite a lot. Aided by his wife Kira, the top graduate of Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts has planned events for talent agencies, production companies, and high-profile nonprofits with a globe-spanning melting pot of culinary traditions. Anderson has also been employed as a personal chef for TV stars such as Tim Allen, Rondell Sheridan, and Cookie Monster. Chef Anderson also travels to homes to prepare private meals, wherein diners might dig into South American–influenced barbecue flanked by tangy chimichurri or Mediterranean specialties such as salt cod chowder.