All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
July 1, 2016
September 4, 2015
· July 9, 2018
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $24 for four tickets to the 90-minute farm tour (up to $48 value)
- $45 for eight tickets to the farm tour (up to $96 value)
Farm Tour includes:
* 90 minute tour to learn how Kreider Farms operates and participates with sustainable agricultural practices
* Drive through the Cow Palace and see our cows take a ride on the Milking Carousel
* Each guest will receive a sample of Kreider Farms fresh milk
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required; subject to availability. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Kreider Farms
All big things start small, but few major farms start as small as family-owned Kreider Farms did, with 102 acres of land and only 12 cows. Today, the farm spans more than 2,500 acres and includes over 6 million egg laying chickens, including cage free and cage free organic chickens, 2,000 cows, and 225 employees. The farm distributes its eggs, milk, and premium ice cream throughout the Mid-Atlantic region, and reports that it has become one of the largest egg producers in the state of Pennsylvania. Kreider Farms’ wares have been endorsed by multiple chefs, a more meaningful accolade than the cardboard crowns of excellence distributed by fast-food eateries. The farm takes its environmental mission seriously, treating the land with respect and adopting ethical and environmentally responsible practices. Workers happily share their knowledge and story with others during 90-minute farm tours or virtual tours on the website.