All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $21 for one 30-minute Meet & Greet and pony ride, for ages 6–12 ($45 value)
- $31.50 for one 45-minute intro lesson for new riders for one ($67.50 value)
- $61.50 for one 45-minute intro lesson for new riders for two ($135 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Valid only for option purchased. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Kristen at North Texas Equestrian Center
Kristen Jennings welcomes all levels of riders to learn the ins and outs of horseback riding during introductory lessons and meet and greets at North Texas Equestrian Center. In addition to these offerings, see how the center stacks up by the numbers.
- 1985—year North Texas Equestrian Center was established
- 50 acres of land allow the center's horses plenty of room to roam
- 4 barns sit on the property; together, they can accommodate up to 100 horses
- 2 covered and lighted onsite arenas
- 3 outdoor equestrian areas: a lighted arena, standard dressage ring, and jumping arena
- 76—the age of the center's oldest student; lessons are available for those aged 6 and older
- 12'x12'—dimensions of the center's boarding stalls, which feature concrete walls and rubber-mat flooring