All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Five Options
- $13 for a master blowout ($26 value)
- $16 for a haircut with shampoo, conditioning, and style ($32 value)
- $29 for a haircut with shampoo, conditioning, style, and color ($60 value)
- $35 for a haircut with shampoo, conditioning, style, and partial highlights($75 value)
- $40 for a haircut with shampoo, conditioning, style, and full highlights ($90 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed Groupon price). Limit 1 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Offer only valid with Lauran Hester. Extra charge of up to $10 may apply for colors or highlights for hair lengths past the shoulder blade. Services must be used by the same person. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Kristin's Terme on Jay
Maintaining nail beauty is difficult when you spend all day using your hands. That's why Kristin's Terme on Jay deploys long-lasting gel manicures, which prevent chips to keep nails looking their best. For hands that need an even greater layer of protection, the team can apply a hard gel enhancement, ensuring that polish will last though long typing sessions and other hand-heavy activities.
Kristin's also houses a full-service hair salon, where master stylists such as Lauran Hester—who studied under Nick Arrojo, the original stylist for "What Not to Wear"—trim and color tresses to create new 'dos. For further relaxation, clients can schedule spa services from facials to massage sessions.