All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed October 17, 2017
· Reviewed September 3, 2017
· Reviewed April 8, 2017
What You'll Get
Choose From Three Options
$115 for a Pick Me Up package ($220 value)
- 50-minute fusion massage ($95 value)
- 40-minute egg white paraffin facial ($95 value)
- Organic foot scrub ($20 value)
- $10 gift card
$129 for a Chocolate Bonanza Package ($245 value)
- Chocolate cellulite body wrap ($145 value)
- 50-minute cocoa steam massage ($85 value)
- Paraffin hand dip ($15 value)
$149 for a Tropical Paradise Package ($310 value)
- 50-minute High Frequency Massage with Pohaku stones ($150.00 Value)
- 40-minute 24k Gold Collagen Mask ($125.00 Value)
- 10-minute golden pineapple foot scrub ($35.00 Value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. May be repurchased every 90 days. Appointment required 48hrs in advance. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Services must be used by the same person. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Credit card required at time of booking appointment. Parking fee of $5 per hour not included. Taxes not included. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Ku'uleilani Day Spa
Ku'uleilani Day Spa takes its musical name from its owner, an Oahu native who learned the art of Hawaiian lomi-lomi massage from her grandmother at a young age. At her spa, Ku'uleilani takes advantage of the nourishing powers of fruit and plants that grow naturally in Hawaii, as in the Kava body wrap or the green-papaya-enzyme facial. Waxing appointments also emphasize natural ingredients, uprooting hair with organic honey and beeswax. Since Ku’uleilani is also a licensed massage therapist, she can practice lomi-lomi and other massage styles without renting a speedboat and traveling to international waters.