What You'll Get
For $10, you get $20 worth of brand-name cigars and cigar accessories, along with craft beer and wine at Kuba Cigars on Davis Island.
- Family owned and operated cigar boutique, featuring a wide selection of premium draft beer, wine, and cigars
- Six craft beers on tap ($5–$6 for a pint) currently include Jack's Pumpkin Spice Ale, BluePoint Brewery's Toasted Lager, and local brew Yuengling
- Rotating wines by the glass ($7) include Petirrojo Cabernet and Cono Sur Chardonnay, both from Chile
- Local cigar masters use fresh tobacco to create the "handrolleds" ($6–$8)
- Brand-name cigars include Oliva ($5–$8), which are available in several sizes and strengths, and CAO's La Traviata line ($5–$7)
- Live blues once a month: check out T Willy and the Willytones at 8:30 p.m. on Friday, October 15
- Indoor and outdoor smoking
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 15, 2011. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per customer, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Tax not included. Must use in 1 visit, no cash back. Not valid with other offers. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.