What You'll Get
Choose from Five Options
- C$10 for one adult beginner Kung Fu and self-defense workshop (C$20 value)
- C$40 for adult beginner Kung Fu and self-defense — 5 Drop In Classes (C$99 value)
- C$35 for adult beginner Kung Fu and self-defense — unlimited two-week pass (C$89 value)
- C$10 for one Tai Chi wellness class workshop (C$20 value)
- C$32 for Tai Chi wellness — 5 drop-in classes (C$89 value)
Adult beginner Kung Fu/self-defense classes take place Mondays and Thursdays at 6 p.m., and Saturdays 9 a.m. Tai Chi wellness classes take place Mondays and Thursday at 8 p.m. Contact Kung Fu Regina for workshop times.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. New clients or those who haven't been in the past 6 month(s). Must sign waiver. Reservation required. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. $25 uniform fee not included with multi-session options. May be repurchased every 30 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Kung Fu Regina
- The classes: Kung Fu sessions for children and adults that teach fundamental Chinese martial arts skills
- Kung Fu benefits: build strength, improve flexibility and coordination, boost energy, and even improve mental and emotional health
- Other classes: Try soothing Tai Chi or Chi Kung classes that focus on flexibility and breathing exercises