Sushi brings together two things commonly thrown at weddings—rice and raw fish. Celebrate a beautiful union with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$19.99 for a Japanese meal for two (up to a $52 total value)
- One small plate (up to a $12 value)
- One soup or salad (up to a $6 value)
- One sushi roll (up to a $12 value)
- One noodle or rice dish (up to a $12 value)
- Two glasses of wine or beer (up to a $10 value each)<p>
$39.99 for a Japanese meal for four (up to a $104 total value)
- Two small plates (up to a $12 value each)
- Two soups or salads (up to a $6 value each)
- Two sushi rolls (up to a $12 value each)
- Two noodle or rice dishes (up to a $12 value each)
- Four glasses of wine or beer (up to a $10 value each)<p> The menu features a deep-fried fresh oyster small plate, seaweed salad, and kimchee soup. Sushi roll selections include a dragon roll with eel and caviar and an alaska roll with salmon and avocado. For rice and noodle dishes, the menu offers seafood ramen and fried rice with foie gras.<p>
The soft glow of pendant lamps illuminates exposed-brick walls and rustic wood tables inside Kushibar, where diners share tapas and clink glasses of sake. Named for kushiyaki, the Japanese word for skewers, Kushibar specializes in grilled lineups of beef short ribs, quail, and other sumptuous meats and veggies. Chefs fortify these skewers with small plates doused in rich sauces, from the pan-fried scallops' buttery dressing to the sautéed mussels' spicy wasabi, which delivers a kick as zesty as a spice rack strapped to a chorus line. From behind two different bars, chefs roll together eel, cucumber, and caviar, and slice fresh sashimi while servers pour pints of imported beer and hot and cold sake. Patrons can sip their libations from the vantage point of a bright red bar stool, or tote drinks to the basement for karaoke sessions or private parties.