Japanese cuisine enthusiasts can choose from a variety of dishes, such as hot ramen, fresh sushi, sashimi, and nigiri
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Type of cuisine: Japanese
- Not valid on Fridays, Saturday, and Sundays
- Excludes lunch specials
- Atmosphere: modern-style Japanese restaurant
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Valid for dine-in only. Not valid for lunch specials. Limit 1 per person. May be repurchased every 120 days. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid with other offers or promotions. Not valid for happy hour specials. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Kusshi Sushi
Kusshi Sushi recommends that you ask the chef. Here, sashimi plates are customized to the customer's wishes or by the chef experts themselves. If sashimi isn't to your liking, there are plenty of other lunch and dinner choices to enjoy in their purple-hued space, including:
- Ramen: A Japanese noodle dish soaked in pork broth with corn, an egg, bean sprouts, shallots, and chashu pork
- Sushi: Handmade rolls are prepared here with almost too many choices to count. Individual specialty rolls are prepared by the chef while sushi entrees and sushi boats are available for larger groups.
- Sweet notes mochi ice cream in choice of flavors.