Japanese cuisine enthusiasts can choose from a variety of dishes, including hot ramen, fresh sushi, sashimi, and nigiri
Groupon Customer Reviews
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
About This Deal
֍ What You Get:
- Type of cuisine: Japanese
- View the whole menu
- $30 can buy:
- 9-piece assorted nigiri sampler
- 12-piece assorted sashimi sampler
- Vegetarian sampler
- 12-piece chirashi
- Soups with starters and or salads for two
- Shrimp or vegetable tempura to share
- Teriyaki or katsu to share
֍ Need to Know:
- Valid for dine-in only
- Not valid on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays
- Not valid with any special offers
֍ About Kusshi Sushi:
Kusshi Sushi specializes in modern Japanese cuisine. Here, sashimi plates are customized to the customer's wishes or by expert chefs. If sashimi isn't to your liking, there are plenty of other lunch and dinner choices to enjoy in their purple-hued space, including:
- Ramen: a Japanese noodle dish soaked in pork broth with corn, an egg, bean sprouts, shallots, and chashu pork
- Specialty sushi rolls are designed and hand-prepared by the chef
- Sushi boats and entrees are recommended for larger groups
- Sweet notes: ice cream tempura or mochi ice cream in choice of flavors
֍ Why Our Customers Recommend It!
Leonna: We loved our first time experience at Kusshi Sushi! The food was amazing and the staff was great! Surely will be returning.
Manith: The service is amazing! The staff is so friendly. And the food is delicious!
Lisa: We’ve really enjoyed the sushi rolls we’ve had at Kusshi. It’s always fun to try new rolls and add it some of our former favorites. The staff is always pleasant when we pick up our food!
Jeannie: Just Wow! The flavors, freshness and craftsmanship of the sushi was awesome. Highly recommend and can’t wait to go back!
⌚ Valid days: Valid Monday-Thursday.
❕ Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May be repurchased every 60 days.
✘ Restrictions: Valid for dine-in only. Limit 1 per visit. Not valid for lunch specials, happy hour specials, or with other offers or promotions. Not valid for delivery.
Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings