Cleaner Bob Giese expunges grime from carpets, sofas, and loveseats with steam or bonnet clean
About This Deal
- Service radius: within 60 miles of zip code 63031
- Includes pre-treatment and extraction
- Moving large furniture may incur extra fees
- Stairs can be done for an additional $40 per flight (flight = up to 13 stairs)
- Typically you should have your carpets professionally cleaned every 12–18 months.
- The carpet-cleaning process generally takes about 20 minutes per room.
- It can take anywhere from 2 to 24 hours for carpets to dry, depending on factors such as airflow and humidity; most carpets will dry within 6–12 hours.
About Kwik Dry Carpet Care
Kwik Dry Carpet Care has been washing behind the ears of stubborn floors for more than 16 years. Each session is personalized, beginning with a consultation to discuss cleaning goals and cheer up the homeowner’s discouraged vacuum cleaner. Clients may solicit a technician for a detailed carpet cleaning or to obliterate grime from dingy tile and grout using the company’s high-powered 900 psi Rotovac ,air duct cleaning, mattress cleaning, wood floors, and upholstery cleaning.