Technicians change the oil and filter in the client’s car, top off fluids, and check elements like wiper blades, battery, and A/C
What You'll Get
- What’s included:
- Oil change with up to 5 quarts of oil
- Replacement of oil filter
- Lubrication of chassis (when applicable)
- Air filter check
- Differential check and fill (when applicable)
- Power steering fluid check and fill
- Anti-freeze/radiator fluid check and fill
- Transmission fluid check and fill
- Transfer case check and fill (when applicable)
- Visual battery check
- Breather element check and fill (when applicable)
- Check of all belts
- Wiper blade check
- Windshield washer fluid check and fill
- A/C or cabin air filter check
- Tire pressure check
- Brake fluid level check
- Throttle body and air induction system check
- Vacuum of front interior
- Free fluid top-offs between 3,000-mile oil change intervals
- How often should I change my oil?: It depends on your individual car. A safe bet is to refer to the mileage on the windshield sticker from your last oil change.
- What kind of oil should I use?: It all depends on your individual vehicle. Check your owner’s manual or call the shop before purchasing your voucher to make sure you get the right type.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Valid for up to 5 quarts of oil. Oil filter replacement does not include specialty filter. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 120 days. Limit 1 per visit. Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Kwik Kar
The first Kwik Kar workshop was established in 1986. Gradually, the company expanded and now, with over 350 locations, performs a selection of auto-maintenance services across eight states. Drivers can entrust their rides to the team of experienced technicians that provides oil changes, major and minor repairs, preventative vehicle maintenance, and more.